Rose Ring - Rhodium Plated
Handmade Rose Ring crafted from 925 sterling silver plated with rhodium - the most expensive precious metal in the world.
The Rose is a classic symbol within Christianity and represents both purity, passion and ultimately love.
- Crafted from exclusive 925 sterling silver
- Designed in Copenhagen by Back in May Jewelry
Having doubts about your ring size? Determine your size by clicking here.
Team Back in May
Rose Ring - Silver
The Rose Ring is characterized by a polished rose in the center, surrounded by a rough surface. The shiny rose creates a beautiful contrast that highlights the superior craftsmanship and level of details.
The inspiration behind this signet ring is related to Christianity where the rose is considered an essential symbol. The rose represents both purity, passion and ultimately love.
- Made from exclusive 925 sterling silver
- Plated with rhodium - the world's most expensive precious metal
- Ring surface: 13,75 mm x 13,75 mm
- Designed in Denmark